Saturday, May 7, 2011

A few little updates...

1. finally managed to catch up with everyone else and do my theory test for driving. I passed! which means I am officially allowed out on the road this summer, how exciting... and terrifying.

2. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about my Summer Staples project. I'm busy trying to find the puurfect items for my staple wardrobe, that includes the two gems above. All going well I'll be ready to unveil the lot to ya's by the start of next month!

3. We got around to watching Never let me go the other night and not to ruffle any feathers but I hated it! It has to be the most depressing movie ever. It is so depressing that in the final monologue  Carey Mulligan ( who I   in real life btw) kindly reminds us that we're all going to die someday, how joyous...

4. I also have a clothing DIY on the way this week on how to spruce up old cardigans, if anyone is interested in that sorta thing?

Anyways, hope you all have lovely weekend chicks!

x
Aimee

3 comments:

  1. Funny, my name is also Aimee and I am 16 years old too :)It's great you passed your driving test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation for your driving test!!

    Xoxo From Spain

    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these pics (even the never let me go one!) Looking forward to the cardi DIY post!

    ReplyDelete