Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zara May


Of all the lookbooks in the world I have to say I do quite enjoy Zara's ones, but to be honest I wasn't overwhelmed by May's issue. I did however learn two things;

1. I have the BIGGEST urge to buy a pair of harem pants, I'm not even sure they'd suit me but the thought of wearing pajama-like pants while appearing relatively stylish, HOW can you resist?. Any recommendations for good places to buy? I'm thinking penneys for starters?

2. I would very much like this dress, and again it's not really my style. I think this may be due to the feather earrings I bought the other day, they've gotten into my head and infected it with faux-boho taste.


On the other hand; Very cute Men's section! Bravo Zara.

You can find all of the May Zara lookbook here.

9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your lovely comment. thats so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was always really against harem pants, but i reallllllly want a pair now! Your right they just look ooober cosy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Zara 2
    I wish I could wear harem trousers but I am really little so they look bad

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Harem trousers, and the blue shirt they're with is so so grgeous. I love Zara, they always do amazing things.
    xoxo

    lebibliotheque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, so many great pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh look at my latest post for hareem inspiration and a few high street finds, i got my first pair a couple of weeks ago and now love them!

    http://www.ineedmoreclothes.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. get the hareem pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's like what I live in ahahha, their amazing - seriously get them :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog you have! The 2nd dress should be mine! haha! Would you like to follow each other? love, m.

    ReplyDelete