Monday, April 25, 2011

Car boot Sale

Oh car boot sales the things I find at you amongst the second hand books and hoovers.

1.Turquoise Ring - €2, you kind of reminded me of the YSL ring that's oh so popular round these parts but you're obviously different in price...



2.Ray Ban Club masters - €4, I'm pretty sure your not real but your heavy and feel like you will last the summer so I'll keep you safe from my large headed friends that will stretch you out and cause you to become unwearable.

 3. Old satchel €3, I'm not really sure what to do with you yet, but you're cute and you called out to me from that old mans table.

5 comments:

  1. I just bought a similar ring!!
    I like your blog.
    please visit mine soon!


    http://pinkandlovecolada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!
    Where can I find those glasses and that bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you did extremely well!
    definitely recommend getting a diana mini, they are so much fun.
    if you have the money it's definitely worth getting the flash too, just make sure you be careful that it's on the right light settings - it can be painful discovering a whole role is ruined because of one little flick of a switch! x

    ReplyDelete