Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Primark/Pennys Summer 2011


What a calamity, I swear that I am off  buying random pieces of clothing for the summer and then Pennys come out with there summer line and make a tiny bit of regret form in my heart.
But I'm going to power through! Looking doesn't count as cheating though, right?...

Even if I can't purchase the actual clothes I can still go after the accessories and the following clutches definitely caught my eye, fingers crossed for half decent quality.



The next section is simply titled; "Oh Pennys you cheeky devils"

                  

                  

There are also some quite cool basics amongst it all, just incase you are also attempting a capsule wardrobe type thing.



( I'm referring to the tops btw, just incase you get the impression I think fringed shorts are a necessity in every persons wardrobe )

So, What do you think?

[Images via SugarScape.com and Style.com]

1 comment: