Monday, April 4, 2011

Summer Sorted


So I had a little epiphany while sitting in maths class today, if i have 5 tops, 5 bottoms and 5 jackets/cardigans I can create 125 different outfits and thats before accessories! I have roughly 91 days of summer to dress for, excluding outfits for nights out.
I know such impressive math skills...


So over the next few weeks I will be shopping for these 15 key pieces and hopefully documenting it along the way! but I will need your help, so tell me what pieces can you not live without?

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much(:
    nice blog, keep it up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like a brilliant idea! i'm now following and can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    key pieces for me include: blazer, long cardigan in neutral colours, oversized vest tops for layering and bodycon skirts.

    xx

    ReplyDelete