Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Miniature Swag


Skipped into Dublin city last week during a school trip, I know we're such anarchists. Anyway this is the the result of said day...


Bag-Pennys-€13 

 I know the thought of cheap fake tan isn't exactly an alluring one, but believe me this is one of the best fake tans I've ever used, the fact that it was €4 in Pennys is irrelevant.


 Your going to start getting the idea that I'm cheap, but I'm not honestly! Sometimes the best products just happen to be a reasonable price!
Lacura Volume Mascara-Aldi-€4

 Under Eye concealer-Boots-€7

Revlon Nail Enamel-Boots-Two for €12

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that bag is lovely! I'm a big fan of St Moriz, too. You bought some great stuff! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same bedcover hihi. nice blog ! :)

    ReplyDelete