Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Concealment...


Ah, there clearly is nothing better than slathering your face in honey on a gloomy Saturday morning, right? Maybe not, but I did it anyway! as a favor to a neighbor doing a project (I know I'm such a martyr) and the  results you may ask? pretty dazzling! My skin is comparable to a baby's bottom and all thanks to;

The Cleopatra Face Mask
1 tsp of honey
1 tbs of Milk 
1 Egg White
( you can also replace milk for milk powder for a thicker consistency )

Just slap it on, wait half an hour, wash off with hot water and afterwards you'll be luminous ;)

x
Aimee

3 comments:

  1. i'm going to have to try this now!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!! :)

    We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this stat! My face could definitely use a sprucing up.

    PS. LOVE YOUR NAME, GIRL!

    x

    ReplyDelete